Frequently Asked Questions
Do you take insurance or is there a fee?
All of our services are free for everyone.
Are the services confidential?
Yes, all of our services are confidential and private regardless of age.
Can I bring a friend?
Yes, you can bring a friend, boyfriend, parent or relative but the session is initially conducted one-on-one. All the services are confidential.
What can I expect?
Here are the types of support services our clients can expect from Birth Choice…
- Privacy Guaranteed
- A Safe & Confidential Environment
- Pregnancy Verification (Free Pregnancy Tests and Ultrasounds)
- Adoption, Medical, Housing, Education and Financial Referrals
- After Abortion Care
- Compassionate Options Counseling & Client Advocacy
- State-Of-The-Art Mobile Clinic
- Pre-Natal and Parenting Classes
- Sexual Integrity & Wholeness Workshops
- Informed, Practical Solutions
- Caring and Professionally Trained Staff
- Education on Abortion, STDs, Birth Control and How Decisions About Sex Can Impact Your Future
What type of referrals do you make?
Housing, medical, financial and adoption service referrals.
What do I need to bring to my appointment?
All clients requesting services need to present a photo ID upon arrival.