If you are feeling pressured or your life goals are being challenged, you may be considering an abortion. Before you do, make sure you have all the facts. You deserve to know what is involved medically and how it may affect your future.
Abortion is not a simple procedure. It can be a life-changing event with significant physical, emotional and spiritual consequences that can last a lifetime.
- Do you know there are different types of abortion procedures depending on the stage of pregnancy?
- Do you know all of the potential risks?
- What do you know about fetal development?
- Do you know at what point in your pregnancy is too late to have an abortion?
Other things to think about:
- Have I considered the long & short-term consequences of having an abortion?
- How would I feel about telling my future spouse about my abortion?
- Who might be pressuring me to have an abortion and why?
- Who might be encouraging me to not have an abortion and why?
- How do I feel about telling my parents about my plans for an abortion or how would I feel telling them afterwards?
- Have I considered placing my child for adoption to a two-parent family?
- What would it mean for my future and my family’s future if I had a child now?
Birth Choice offers a safe, confidential and compassionate environment to educate you on all of these questions and help you make an informed and practical decision. Make an appointment with one of our Client Advocates to begin to gather answers to your questions.