Thinking About Abortion Near Oceanside?
If you are feeling pressured, stressed or that your goals are being challenged, you may be considering an abortion. We are here to educate you on what an abortion is, and the effects on everyone involved: emotional and physical. Become informed and make sure you have all the facts. An abortion is not just a simple medical procedure. For many women, it is a life changing event with significant physical, emotional, and spiritual consequences. Most women who struggle with past abortions say that they wish they had known all the facts first.
Please note: We do not offer or refer for abortions near Oceanside.
What Questions Should Be Answered Before You Decide?
Check this list of considerations before making your decision:
- Do you know there are different types of abortion procedures near Oceanside depending on the stage of pregnancy?
- Do you know all the potential risks?
- Are you aware that a positive pregnancy test may not indicate a viable pregnancy and an abortion may not be necessary?
- Did you know that ultrasound is the best way to determine if your pregnancy is viable? Birth Choice offers them for FREE
- What do you know about fetal development?
- Is there a point that it would be considered too late to have an abortion?
- What can I do if people are pressuring me?
Make an appointment near Oceanside or call 760-744-1313 to receive the support and education you need to begin to receive answers to your questions so that you can make educated and safe decisions.
Abortion Info 92058
Oceanside is a coastal city located on California‘s South Coast. It is the third-largest city in San Diego County, California. The city had a population of 167,086 at the 2010 census. Together with Carlsbad and Vista, it forms a tri-city area. Oceanside is located just south of Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton.