Thinking About Abortion?
If you are feeling pressured, stressed or that your goals are being challenged, you may be considering an abortion.
We are here to educate you on what an abortion is, and the effects on everyone involved: emotional and physical. Become informed and make sure you have all the facts. An abortion is not just a simple medical procedure. For many women, it is a life changing event with significant physical, emotional, and spiritual consequences. Most women who struggle with past abortions say that they wish they had known all the facts first.
Please note: We do not offer or refer for abortions.
What Questions Should Be Answered Before You Decide?
Check this list of considerations before making your decision:
- Do you know there are different types of surgical abortion procedures depending on the stage of pregnancy?
- Do you know all the potential risks and how the procedures are performed?
- What do you know about the Abortion Pill?
- Are you aware of the risks and regulations for on-line ordering?
- Are you aware of the warning signs that would require a doctor’s care?
- Are you aware that a positive pregnancy test may not indicate a viable pregnancy and an abortion may not be necessary?
- Did you know that ultrasound is the best way to determine if your pregnancy is viable? Birth Choice offers them for FREE
- What do you know about fetal development?
- Is there a point that it would be considered too late to have an abortion?
- If I change my mind after taking the Abortion Pill is there a way to stop or reverse the process?
- What can I do if people are pressuring me?
Make an appointment or call 760-744-1313 to receive the support and education you need to begin to receive answers to your questions so that you can make educated and safe decisions.